Privacy & GDPR
Unisurge International Ltd complies with the General Data Protection Regulation.
This notice applies to Unisurge International Ltd based at Farboud Innovation Park, Formula Drive, Newmarket CB8 0BF. This notice also applies to https://www.unisurge.com.
If you have any requests regarding your rights under the GDPR, for example, your right to have your personal data removed. Please email email@example.com or phone our office on +44 8455 21 31 11.
We store personal data of our customers and potential customers in order to aid in the day to day running of our business.
Information stored includes:
- Telephone number.
- Postal Address.
- Billing information.
Uses of this information include:
- Communication with our customers.
- Invoicing records and queries.
- Newsletter mailing lists.
How and where we store your data:
- We print documents that contain identifiable information and store them securely at our office.
- We maintain copies of documents and communications on our internal network.
- Some invoice and payment data may be stored at our banking provider.
How long do we store data?
We try to retain all data for our records and don’t purposely destroy it unless we believe it has no further use with future services we provide.